Planning a short trip to one or more of the Schengen region’s 26 European countries? We have the solution! Most of Europe in just one visa! Schengen area is the world’s largest visa-free zone allowing the visitors to explore as many as 26 European countries in one go. The Schengen countries abolished their internal borders for free and unrestricted movement of the region’s people. The Schengen region covers nearly all EU countries except the UK, Ireland and some other countries. Some of non-EU member countries including Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein are also part of the Schengen zone and can be accessed on THE Schengen visa. Whether it’s Brandenburg Gate of Berlin, Eiffel Tower of Paris, Viking Ship Museum of Oslo, Zytglogge clock tower of Bern, or thousands of coastal islands and inland lakes spread across Sweden, a Schengen visa will give you the key to unlock your travel dreams. The region is the global hub of tourism and in 2018 alone, the Schengen Consulates received over 16 million applications from across the globe. While the nationals of 62 world countries do not need a visa to the Schengen Area for short stays, the rest of the world citizens should obtain a Schengen visa before they make a trip here.
- History: Europe has the soundest history surrounding the region.
- Nightlife: One of the most memorable experiences for tourists.
- Beaches: Europe has some of the world’s most mesmerizing coastlines.
- Landscapes: The Swiss Alps will leave you awestruck.
- Shopping: One of the world’s shopping hubs is Europe.
- Festivals: Europe has an extraordinary calendar of festivals.
- Food: Europe’s diverse tantalizing food is a part of unforgettable memories.